Hydrotherapy, also known as aquatic physiotherapy or aquatic therapy, is proven to be a safe and effective treatment in accelerating the rate of recovery for a wide range of conditions.
Hydrotherapy is particularly beneficial for those who suffer from injuries or musculoskeletal conditions that are easily aggravated by weight-bearing or land-based exercises. It also has positive effects in the postoperative setting, chronic pain and chronic conditions.
Pool based exercise allows you to move with ease early on in your rehabilitation journey, therefore improving your strength and mobility whilst speeding up recovery times.
• Lower back, thoracic and neck pain
• Hip, knee and shoulder pain
• Post-surgery: Hip, knee and shoulder replacements, ACL reconstruction, Knee and shoulder arthroscopy, Surgically managed fractures
• Sports injuries
• Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome-Hypermobility
• Non-weight bearing following surgery
• Arthritis (including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis)
At BACK ON TRACK our physiotherapists are highly-trained to design the best hydrotherapy plan for you. You will be on the hands of the best professionals!
Hydrotherapy sessions run for 30minutes and can facilitate improvements in the following areas:
You will need to bring your own towel, a swimsuit or shorts and slippers.
Copyright by Back on Track 2020. All rights reserved.
Copyright by Back On Track 2020. All rights reserved.